1. This webpage/website does not constitute an offer and/or acceptance and/or contract and/or agreement and/or transaction and/or any intention thereof, of any nature whatsoever.
2. The layout plan, the number/orientation of buildings/ towers/ wings/ structures, the common areas, facilities and amenities, the fixtures, fittings, soft furnishing/furniture, gadgets, technology, information, pictures, images and visuals, drawings, specifications, sketches and other details herein are merely a creative imagination and an Architect’s impression and are only indicative. These should not be construed in any manner as disclosures under the provisions of RERA, 2016 and the Rules thereunder by Government of Maharashtra and/or applicable law, and the relevant applicable disclosures shall be made at an appropriate time.
3. All dimensions mentioned in the drawings may vary/ differ due to construction exigencies. Actual product may vary/differ from what is indicated herein. Further, dimensions mentioned on the floor plans are as per the plans approved by the MCGM and the same are subject to construction exigencies.
4. The photographs contained herein may be stock/standard photography used for the purpose and may have been taken at a location other than the project site and are used to indicate a conceptual lifestyle.
5. No representation or warranty is made or intended as to the accuracy or completeness of information herein or as to its suitability or adequacy for any purpose.
6. Before making a decision to purchase, all persons are requested to independently, either directly or through your legal/financial consultants, thoroughly verify all details/documents pertaining to this project as available on https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in/ under the name “Three Sixty West” (bearing MahaRERA registration number P51900012115), including the Approved Layout With Phasing/User Superimposed, the proforma Agreement for Sale, the approvals and permissions, the title certificate and details of encumbrances, and, the manner in which the entire layout is proposed to be developed.”